It’s an interesting hidden problem. Men and women who have a low sexual drive do not want to talk about it and their partners do not want to talk about it either.Low libido is a much more common issue than our popular culture would seem to indicate.
A few causes of low sex drive/low libido are
- Certain medications,
- Anxiety, depression and other psychological disorders
- Diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure and high cholesterol,
- Testosterone deficiency.
This condition can be treated in several ways in addition to taking care of relationship problems.
Some of them are as follows
- Testosterone supplementation
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
- Oxytocin supplementation
- Thyroid disorder treatment
- Amino acid supplementation
Do not hesitate to seek help as there are several treatment options to take care of this problem.
DrAnand Thakkar and his team can identify the cause of our problem and help you in finding the right solution.